Friday, December 2, 2016

What does it take to create a new pathway to graduation? (What happened today?)

November 10  Thursday
I read about the October 11 meeting in Rhode Island.   A shared the text with another teacher and that teacher said, "Drop everything you are doing.  Focus on getting portfolios to be adopted in the FLorida requirements for getting a diploma."



December 1
What happened today

10 am   I was on my way to an interview at a school that uses projects and I called the office of George Moraitis.  The analyst who answered asked for the issue to be emailed to him (he claims to have hundreds of email messages) and he recalled the "Rhode Island proposal" when I said that I had met this condition.
He will contact me to arrange a meeting between himself, me and the legislative aide...   December 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -- please consider emailing MyNewMethods@gmail.com or texting +1 954 646 8246. I have free videos, webinars and phone support and free ebooks to support students and parents who want to see school work displayed for college admission officers. consider visiting www.Mastery.org to see the next stage of Digital Portfolios. www.TINYURL.com/nogradesvideo is a call for more skills. Thanks for reading this far. www.tinyurl.com/sundp5 for a free ebook about DPs.